Banana milk and honey help you get rid of dysmenorrhea
Although the painful period of weight loss in women is a physiological phenomenon, the vicious stimulus of pain often makes people restless and sleep disturbed.
A plan from an obstetrician and gynecologist in the United States can help you alleviate the pain: drinking a cup of hot milk with a spoonful of honey every night before going to bed can even eliminate the pain of dysmenorrhea.
Why are two such ordinary foods so powerful?
It turned out to be due to the two minerals potassium and magnesium (milk contains more potassium, while honey is the “rich mineral” of magnesium).
Studies have shown that potassium is very important for the replacement of nerve impulses, the blood coagulation process and the function of all cells in the human body. It can ease emotions, inhibit pain, prevent infection, and reduce blood loss during menstruation.Active substances with neurohormonal effects are maintained at normal levels.
In the later period of menstruation, magnesium can also reduce the role of psychological adjustment, help the body relax, eliminate tension and reduce stress.
Another countermeasure for dysmenorrhea is the function of absorbing vitamins.
It is particularly worth mentioning that B vitamins have significant effects on premenstrual stress, and B6 is the most important.
Trace vitamins can stabilize the mood, help sleep, make the body full, and can reduce the pain of weight. There are too many bananas, and women with dysmenorrhea do not prevent eating more.
If any of the following conditions are not solved by some foods, you should go to see a doctor immediately: ● Age over 25 years old or married, especially those who have given birth, severe dysmenorrhea, it is difficult to treat withoutBearer.
● Dysmenorrhea is gradually reduced, but it has recently become worse. Those who suffer from post-uterine flexion or other diseases may be.
● People who have elevated menstrual temperature or even high fever should consider the possibility of endometritis.
● Menstrual period is too long or too short (normally 3?
7 days), or the amount of bleeding is too much, the normal daily amount of 6?
8 sanitary napkins.
● If liver-like cartilage appears in menstrual blood and is larger than the little finger, serious diseases such as uterine fibroids should be suspected.
● The lower the abdominal pain, the more obvious the closer to menstruation, and those who disappear on the first day of menstruation are manifestations of premenstrual tension.
● Normal menstrual blood is dark red, contains old blood, mucus and replaced endometrial ridges are fragmented.
If the color of menstrual blood is light tea brown, or the smell changes, it should be diagnosed and treated as soon as possible.